Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Must Love Dogs


I love helping a family member when the opportunity  arises.  When it includes helping an animal as well...even better!


A hobby and passion of mine is training dogs.  For a few days this week I have been working with my cousin's 8 month old black lab.  I am a firm believer that no dog is a lost cause!  I am also a firm believer that unless a dog is able to release their energy via running, swimming, or fetching, their energy will manifest itself in "naughty" ways (chewing, jumping, barking).  A tired dog is a happy dog!  After only two days Sampson has become very obedient and respectful! He is very intelligent, loves to please, and loves the outdoors as much as I do. 

What better way to enjoy fall weather and improve your own running abilities than running with a dog?  :)










Sampson and I have been running together in the lovely Cuyahoga Valley National Park:






Whole foods has the best food bar!




Seriously. How cute is Sampson?  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment