Wednesday, September 21, 2011


This week has been strange for me in that I'm no longer on a rigorous triathlon training schedule!  I'm feeling a little blue that triathlon season is over, but also very refreshed and well-rested.


Although this next topic is highly arbitrary, I wanted to share anyway.  Today I've been reflecting on Luke chapter 12:48.  I try to pray on and think about this verse a lot because I feel it's how God has been specifically trying to work on me.  In a nutshell, it talks about to whom much is given much is required.  We have been entrusted with and blessed with so many wonderful things in our lives that we are expected, and should want to, pour out that thankfulness in the form of praise and giving to others.  If we really think (and I mean REALLY think) about our lives, we should be absolutely floored and blown away about our amount of possessions, loving family and friends, wealth, health, prosperity, opportunities...!  I want my life to be less about me and my wants and desires.  I want to live every portion of my life in awe and gratitude to the one who has blessed me.  :)


I have three treats for you: my professional photograph from the race on Sunday, a little video, and a great ab workout. 


Enjoy! 











No comments:

Post a Comment